Your mid-term exam (UTS) will be conducted on Friday, March 8, 2013. Your exam will start at 10.30 am and ends at 12 pm. This will be a written exam. Instructions will be given before the exam starts.
Pre-requisite for UTS
- Only students with the attendance of above 70% are allowed to sit for the exam.
- Only students who have submitted Project 1a – 2d, including Project 1 and 2 summary report are allowed to sit for the exam.
Requirement for UTS grades and participating for the second term studio
Your UTS grades will be released only upon the submission of your portfolio. Please report to your tutors. To be able to get your UTS grades, your portfolio shall consist the following:
- House Drawing
- Painting and Composition Drawings
- Sculpture and Composition Drawings
- Project 1 Summary Report
- Composition, Installation and Senses Drawings
- Joints Drawings
- As-built Drawings 1 and 2
- Project 2 Summary Report
- Tutorial Sheet Compilation (minimum 10 sheets)
Failing to report on your portfolio compilation will result in no grades for your UTS, thus failing to proceed to the second term of the studio.
Note: Please submit your Project 2 summary report at 10 am sharp. Please arrange your table as being briefed yesterday.