For your Project 5 Review, you are required to present your design, verbally and with the help of sufficient diagrams and drawings. Here are the presentation structure that will help you to explain your design ideas and installation clearly and in a systematic way:
1. How do you respond to the Project Brief and how do you formulate the design ideas in response to the brief?
2. How do your design ideas respond to the site conditions?
3. What are the concept on the functional aspects of your design?
4. What are the concept on the tactility aspects of your design in relation to the function?
5. The making process of your design
These structure of presentation will help you to communicate your design effectively. Please prepare your presentation early to ensure smooth reviewing process.